Friday, September 23, 2005

NYTVF

Next weekend (September 29th-October 2nd) is the first annual New York Television Festival (www.nytvf.com), and as an extreme lover and...ahem...scholar of television, I'll be flying down to NYC for the weekend to attend screenings and panels and just generally enjoy the company of fellow television enthusiasts.

My schedule's fairly limited--since I'll be in and out of NYTVF programs both Saturday and Sunday--but I'll be arriving early Friday morning and will have most of the day Friday free (and I'll even have some time in between events on Saturday and Sunday if you're willing to meet me in Chelsea/Greenwich Village). So, anyone who's around and would like to meet me for coffee or brunch or lunch or dinner or drinks, please please let me know. :) I'd love to see you.

Also, on the off-chance that anyone I know is going to be at the festival itself, I'd love to meet up. Drop me a line.

I promise a full report when I return.

No comments: